Feb 28, 2010

Lifeless

            I am an empty skin,
            Hollow and clumsy like a creased skirt,
            Bare and dirty with no humane skill,
            Maybe if I rode my brain as a skate,
            It wouldn't just be filling my skull.

            My head is stuck in a bucket,
            Hoping to shoot away like a bullet,
            My hands enslaved by the national budget.

            Engulfed by dreams and illusions,
            I am a man with no moral obligations,
            Pessimistic with selfish intentions,
            Living in grave fear of dark secret legions,
            Hiding from me and my broken relations.

            I feel hopeless and useless,
            Endless loneliness,
            Senseless and lifeless.
--------------------------------------------
By George Mwangi
--------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comment here...